Pages

Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Journey

I have started reading a book called "Women Living Well" by Courtney Joseph.  I have only read the first chapter as I am following along on the authors blog book club. So far I am enjoying it. I need to do things like this for myself more often. I need to dig into God's word and realize that He is the maker of all and that I need to make Him my top priority.
As I do this, I believe my life is going to only get better.
 
Carving out quiet time isn't an easy task. It seems there is always a tv on or someone on the phone. I need to find my quiet place though {once this house is done!}. It will happen!
 
I hope to get on this blog and post more as well. It's good to get your feelings out and not just in my head.  I have felt a little low lately, down in the dumps.  I shouldn't-but I do. It's winter in ND-hard not to feel this way sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment