Pages

Thursday, January 30, 2014

Coffee time

Here I sit, in my new home, in my office with my cup of coffee enjoying the morning sun shining in. God has blessed me with so many wonderful things that I can't help but be happy.   The people in my life that make it so much more enjoyable are always around to make me feel loved!
 
This is a time every morning for me to ponder on what my day is going to bring. Today-I get to continue to pack this house-put our belongings in there rightful place. That is NOT an easy task. I am missing a few things here and there as well. I am sure they will show up eventually, but it's strange that things just got stuck in an odd place that I don't remember. Ha!
 
We are totally moved out of our storage unit. We still have a few things scattered at our family's homes here and there-but not much. For the most part-we are HOME. Now just to make it a home. One that is fully functional and organized. Okay-at least somewhat organized. I am good at that but sometimes it seems I just want to give up!! One place I haven't mastered yet is my pantry. I also have a lazy-susan in my kitchen-so deciding what goes where is quite the task! I never realized putting food away would be such a thought provoking matter! With a little oomph I know I can do it!
 
Oh-and I get my haircut today. What to do what to do. I am thinking of cutting bangs again? But not sold on it yet. I like the length of my hair right now but it needs some texture to it. It's just too blunt. Maybe I'll come back later and show what I've done.

No comments:

Post a Comment