Pages

Friday, October 19, 2012

Oh boy!!

Well, so many things have happened where do I start?
 
The big news first I guess....I am a new auntie!! My sister in law had the baby on Sept 25th. A BOY!!
He is so absolutely adorable. His name is Oakley. And he is coming to stay at my house in one month while mama and daddy are at work.
He had to stay in the hospital a little longer than normal, but he's been home for a couple weeks now and adjusting well according to his mama.
 Look at that precious face!
 I got some snuggle time in while he was in the hospital
 Proud new uncle...aka my hubby
 Ryder and his new cousin
The little mama and her new boy.
 
 
Okay-so fall has set in here in ND. Ryder made some leaf piles a couple weeks ago. It's his annual tradition to rake and jump. Good thing he did it before we had the hurricane force winds for the last 2 days!!



 
 
We had a wedding last weekend. My cousin married her sweetheart. It was a lot of fun and of course a good family photo op!
 
 
Quay bought Ryder a truck. Definitely a fixer-upper. But they have several years to get to it. Ryder loves it!!
 
 
Quay turned 34 on Tuesday of this week. He has caught up to me again. Hehe. I still feel young, so that's all that counts right?
 What's a birthday without goofy pictures?
Ain't he handsome!
 
Oh and the other big news.....I chopped off all my hair. I needed a change. If you have made it through most of my post, you maybe noticed in our family pic above. But here's one from today, didn't put on much makeup and did minimal styling, but it still looks pretty good.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment