Pages

Friday, September 9, 2011

Coolness

I love the mornings when it's still cool outside. I am ready for fall-when it's cool all day. It has been a lovely September so far, not looking forward to what may come in October, the "S" word usually shows up at about the end of it, then never leaves.

Yesterday Ryder woke up with a sore throat. I gave him some Tylenol and sent him to school. He seemed fine when he got home, and hasn't complained since. I know he was over tired from combining the previous night with Grandpa Earl since he got to  bed about an hour later than the norm. He loved it though! Tomorrow is the weekend again already! Wow-these weeks are flying by, just like I expected.

I need to go check the garden again, yesterday got a whole bowl full of cucumbers. Ryder picked a pail of tomatoes. Not sure if my mom wants anymore cukes-but I know we don't need anymore. My mother and my aunt Roberta went to Bismarck today to see if my Grandpa can come home. He fell last weekend and has been in the hospital ever since because of a banged up knee. That Grandpa-he needs to take it easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment