Pages

Sunday, August 21, 2011

bleh

I am very bored lately. I don't feel like going outside to do anything, there is nothing to do in the house (that could be entertaining), some of the things I should be doing are just not my top priority right now.  What to do what to do. I feel like I need a little getaway, but my vacation fund is in the hole. I am not looking forward to the end of the week when my little man goes to school.

On a different note, we took my parents out sailing this week, and boy was it a ride!!  That is just about the roughest water we have been in so far. We all got a little wet and the boat just didn't quite know what it wanted to do. We all made it back to the marina safe and sound, and I think they enjoyed it, at least that's what they said.

I am getting a little anxious for our FET. I still wish we could have done it in Sept. so I didn't have to wait quite so long. I just want to get on with life either knowing we are going to be a bigger family or accepting God's plan for us that Ryder is our one and only. I am trusting in God whole heartedly. He knows what He's doing and I must go with it.  I don't really have any other options here. ...sigh....

No comments:

Post a Comment