Pages

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Wow-we have been so crazy busy lately with everything I haven't had the time to sit down and collect my thoughts.  We got the boat pretty much ready to go-just a few minor things to do on it yet, it is up in Pick City at the State Park. A friend of ours offered to pull it up for us, so we took him up on it.  The weather has been crappy lately, it rained for a day or two and we had ND hurricane winds for a few days.  Today it finally shaped up into what actually felt like a summer day. I bought flowers yesterday, and today I planted almost all of them. quay mowed the lawn again today as it was starting to look a bit like a jungle again after a week.

Only 2 days until the wedding!! Wow! Tonight Dan and April came out to help me with the programs. I only screwed up on printing them a few times. It is a long process and takes a lot of ink-but we should get them done by tomorrow night sometime.  I am tired-I stayed up until 2am making them last night. My bed is calling my name!

No comments:

Post a Comment