Pages

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Busy!!

Wow-what a busy week it was! Friday night was rehearsal for Dan and April's wedding. Saturday was THE wedding!!! It was beautiful! I only teared up a couple of times. I was so honored to stand up front with my whole family and witness such a wonderful event.  The bride was stunning, the groom was handsome and we all had a GOOD time!! The dance was so much fun-we all want to do it over again.





Sunday we watched them open all their gifts, they definitely won't need to buy wine glasses or crockpots! Ha! They got lots of nice stuff and got a good amount moolah! I just couldn't be happier for such a sweet couple.  I just love weddings and what they represent. 

Monday was Ryder's 6th Birthday-his golden birthday. It was a great day and our family came out to help celebrate with us in the afternoon. He got lots of great gifts and I know he truly enjoys each and every one of them. I can't believe my baby is 6-where did the years go? He goes off to kindergarten in the fall and then what am I going to do with my time? I won't have him here to keep me company and make me laugh. I will look forward to 3:30pm every afternoon when the bus drops him off. I always loved having my mom home when I got home from school. She would often have fresh cookies for us to eat and was always there with a smile.

  Monday evening we went out to the lake and splashed our boat. It is floating nicely in it's slip at the state park. We stayed on it Monday night through a thunderstorm and WIND. I must say our new cushions are quite comfy despite the fact that I don't think I got much sleep due to 2 dogs that kept us up. One doesn't like thunder, the other is a puppy and would not settle down. The next day when I got home I still felt like I was rocking in the boat.


What have I done all week--hmmmm. Went to the farm for a day, today I got groceries and bought a few flowers, washed clothes. That's about it. Waiting for summer to come back after we had those two nice days last week. I think summer forgot about us here in ND.

No comments:

Post a Comment