Pages

Friday, May 6, 2011

Wow-I have been busy the last couple of days!! We have been working on our sailboat non-stop, trying to get it ready for launching soon. It needs needed a lot of work! We have gotten a lot accomplished in the last few. It's starting to smell better and look cleaner and a little more updated. I can't wait for it to be done so that we can just enjoy it and maybe get something else done around here! Ha!

Last night I had a Mary Kay meeting. I didn't have any guests show up, so I didn't stay long, but got a new challenge for the month of May.

I have been feeling blue again. Not sure why, but I just still feel like the "why's" haven't been answered and I am a little on edge. I was listening to Pastor Chuck Swindoll on the radio yesterday and I think that helped me some-I just have to have faith that God knows what he's doing, and I need to trust Him!

No comments:

Post a Comment